Fine dining with a twist
That is what The Brothers Moon offers their clientele to the umpteenth degree. The menu options that The Brothers Moon offers are little to be seen in this area of New Jersey. Having unique dishes is one thing, but having unique dishes leaving you wanting to come back over and over again is a rare commodity that many restaurants with ‘out of the box’ menus are unable to accomplish. As a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, executive chef & co-owner Will Mooney has created dishes that bring together a mixture of flavors to ones palate.
Our recommendations? For brunch, you can’t ever go wrong with pancakes, but you really can’t go wrong with these specialty pancakes. The perfect texture melts in your mouth, while the fruit are just the perfect garnish on top. As for lunch, if you like seafood, then do yourselves a favor and have the salmon panini. Salmon has always been a common and very popular item at most restaurants, but having it in a panini brings the taste of the salmon to another level on its own. For those that are meat lovers, we highly suggest the lamb meatballs for dinner, while for dessert you can’t go wrong with the classic crème brulee. Located in the heart of Hopewell, New Jersey, The Brothers Moon’s country home feel ambiance is the perfect go to restaurant for brunch with the family, lunch or dinner with that special someone, of just a fun evening out with friends. Being BYOB, make sure to bring that perfect wine to pair with the perfect entrée that Chef Will, his wife Beth, and the wonderful staff will bring to your table.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)