Sol Mexican Cantina is Mucho Caliente
By Olivia Rahim |
Who doesn’t love tacos and tequila? Since moving to central Jersey, one of my favorite finds has been Sol Mexican Cantina. This authentic Mexican Cantina offers an eclectic menu featuring “guacamole live,” beer battered fish, and tequila lime shrimp, to name a few dishes. My personal favorite is “Valentine Camarones,” which is pan-seared shrimp served up in Valentina sauce with garlic, cilantro and lime, black beans and mango salsa.
All food is served hot and fresh, but make sure to either make a reservation or arrive early to avoid a wait. The bar can be found on the lower level and serves up a wide array of mojitos (seven flavors total!), more than 80 flavors of tequila, and 25 types of margaritas served any which way you like. The strawberry mojito is my absolute favorite.
Sol is an excellent spot for meeting up with co-workers, dining with friends, date night, or taking out the family. There’s also a daily special, which offers menu items for a bargain price. On Monday night, Sol serves up tacos for a mere $1 and Thursday night, house margaritas can be purchased for just $2. For a unique and authentic Mexican dining experience, visit Sol Cantina at 3366 Route 22 West, Branchburg.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
← Previous Story ‘Project Runway All Stars’ Korto Momolu unveiled her Fall/Winter 14 collection during New York Fashion Week