The Makeup Show NYC
9 years in, 5 floors and a whole lot of makeup, The Makeup Show NYC does it again with greatness. The four day weekend went from The Makeup Show Gala, workshops, seminars, keynotes and business forums to all the in betweens of the industry. It was a power house of all the passion that comes from the biggest makeup artists to the aspiring ones who go to be educated and exposed to all that needs to be known to add to their art.
Some of the biggest brands were there like Alcone, MAC, Makeup Forever, NARS, Smashbox and so many more. This was a weekend of overindulging of makeup in a very good way; a little slice of heaven wrapped up in so little time.
Visit their website at themakeupshow.com for more information as The Makeup Show makes their way around the US and internationally.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Ylani Salcedo is the Fashion and Beauty Editor for Social Magazine. Seeking out the latest trends for anyone who is just as passionate as she is, she makes sure that the readers are not only informed but also inspired. She is also a freelance makeup artist and founder of beeemakeup, where all things beauty, fashion as well as makeup of course, comes together. She is available for makeup bookings whether it be a fashion show, photo shoot, wedding, birthday and anything else in between.