5 Beaches you must visit
If you are looking to find the perfect beach to vacation to, you’re probably looking for beautiful colors, soft sand and breathtaking sunsets. The world has many beaches of different variety. Some are good for sport and others for relaxing in the sun. These are the top five beaches you must visit in your lifetime.
- Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia. This is known as one of the largest sand islands in the world. There are bronze cliffs just behind the beach making the sand over 70 different colors. It is not only one of the most colorful beaches, but it is also surrounded by rain forest.
- Lopes Mendes, Ilha Grande, Brazil. It takes some travelling to get to this beach (a three-hour drive to Angra dos Reis from Rio, then a ferry, then a taxi-boat, then a short hike through a forest), but it is worth it. The sand is pristine white and the waters are some of the clearest on Earth.
- Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda. This beach is a part of South Shore Park in Southampton Parish. The water is shallow- perfect for children. The rock formations and soft, pink sand make this beach a great, relaxing spot to visit in your vacation.
- Waipio Valley Beach, Big Island, Hawaii. This beach is perfect if you want to stay in the country for vacation. There is a mile long stretch of volcanic sand surrounded by 2,000 feet cliff walls and rainforest. The Kaluahine and Waiulili waterfalls cut into the cliffs at the south and are accessible through a boulder-strewn trail along the surf.
- La Digue, Seychelles. The coast of this island city is great if you’re looking for even more nature in your beach trip. The island is 40 percent devoted to nature preservation and is under a National Park status.