Last night all of your favorite celebrities came together in the Los Angeles Staples Center for The Grammys. Charlie Pluth, Zendaya and many more came with performances by Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and more. While all of the awards being given were a pretty big deal, the outfits on the red carpet were almost equally as important. Read more to find out who made the best and worst dressed list for The 2016 Grammys.
February 15 was a night to remember for some of your fave celebrities. The 2016 Grammy awards were given out to the recording artists that had the most success. Winners include Taylor Swift (Album of the Year), Ed Sheeran (Song of the Year) and so many more. Aside from the music, the stars gorgeous gowns are the talk of the night. These are the best and worst dressed of The Grammys.
- Adele wore Givenchy and literally sparkled in the black, floor length gown.
- Bella Hadid came with boyfriend, The Weeknd, in a beautiful floor length black dress with sexy cutouts and a deep V.
- Selena Gomez had a girls night out with bestie Taylor Swift wearing a shining blue floor length gown.
- Serayah showed some leg in a gorgeous lavender gown that made her look like a greek goddess.
- Ellie Goulding wore an alluring white gown with dainty silver chains decorating the back.
- Lady Gaga channeled David Bowie for the awards show, but the bright blue color and the padded shoulders just did not complement her bright red hair.
- Cam wore a yellow gown and looked like she was somewhere between a lemon and mustard.
- Joy Villa left little to the imagination with her spiky black dress. It should have been saved for Halloween.
- Dencia basically wore pajamas to The Grammy’s in her pink, Hello Kitty onesie.
- Taylor Swift wore a two piece dress that did not match. The crop top was a coral color and the floor length skirt was Barbie pink. She also wore her classic red lips. All of these together make for too many mismatching colors.