Bringing Authentic Italian Cusine to Newtown, PA and Pennington, NJ. By: Raquel Doughty
If you are ever in the South Jersey area and looking for a place to grab a bite to eat, I suggest that you try “Piccolo Trattoria.” They have three different locations, with their NJ location in Pennington.
Their menu includes both lunch and dinner, full of wonderful Italian dishes to choose from. There are plenty of seafood selections. They are known for their Brooklyn-style pizza pies and their tasty original signature dishes like Gnocchi or Vodka Rigatoni.nocchi, Vodka Rigatoni
Start off with anti-pasta or salad and choose a tasty pasta dish or a light, yet flavorful fish entrée. Chicken, veal and panini dishes can all be accompanied by a wide variety of sides. It’s BYOB, however there is a liquor store close by. An outside patio is an added bonus and offers a comfortable and relaxed environment for an enjoyable meal.
A party and catering menu are also provided to meet a wide variety of needs. Piccolo’s offers various party packages. To view the space, please visit the website, which provides virtual visual tours of each location.
(Directions and pricing can be found there as well.)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)