The Path To A Healthier You
Time and time again, we hear people talking about ﬁtness plans or diets, yet they leave out the most important thing, water! Yes, you read that correctly. How could something so simple be overlooked so much? Well, ask yourself this. When was the last time you read a workout plan or diet book that said anything about water intake in it? Water is the most important thing for any workout plan or diet. It is the key to a healthier you.
Everything your body does requires water in one way or another. Increasing the amount of water you drink will cause you to lose weight, feel more energized, and increase your overall health. Yes, you can lose weight simply by increasing your water intake. It helps you to suppress your appetite, reduce sodium build-up, reduce water retention in the body, all while reducing fat deposits in the body. For instance, your kidneys require water to operate correctly. If you are a little deﬁcient on your water level, they won’t function properly, at that point leaving the tedious task to then be done by the liver. Being that the liver is the organ that metabolizes fat, if it takes charge of the kidney’s functionality, then it won’t be working on those love handles for you. Now, drinking a few more glasses of water a day seems pretty good, doesn’t it?
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)