Cleveland Browns & Boston Red Sox player Brandon Magee. Brandon is 23 years old and the newest American athlete to play two professional sports at the same time.
On April 28, 2013, Brandon signed with the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent.The Cowboys gave him $70,000 in guaranteed money, more than any 2012 seventh-round draft pick. He compiled 16 tackles in the team’s first three exhibition games. At the conclusion of training camp, Magee was released by the Cowboys. Shortly after his release from the Cowboys Magee was claimed off waivers by the Cleveland Browns. He appeared in eight games during the 2013-2014 NFL season as a special-teams contributor.
Magee was selected by the Boston Red Sox in the 23rd round of the 2012 Major League Baseball June Amateur Draft and officially signed with the team in July of 2012. Magee was previously drafted by the Tampa Bay Rays in the 29th round in 2008 and by the Oakland Athletics in the 21st round in 2011.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)