Contemporary Art at hôtel de Paris in St Tropez
The Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez exhibits contemporary art in its magnificence. With it’s luxurious, stylish and grandiose ambiance it remains one of the most important hotels in Saint Tropwz. The hotel décor takes pride in giving beautiful contemporary art a home, in reverence of past artists who have lived there from the colorful and fluid paintings of Henri Matisse to the founder of the avant-garde painters Les Nabis, Pierre Bonnard. Adding more to the collections throughout the hotel is Cannes-based artist, Richard Zarzi, who’s new colorful paintings, predominantly dedicated to film icon Brigitte Bardot, are seen in the Traverse.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Ylani Salcedo is the Fashion and Beauty Editor for Social Magazine. Seeking out the latest trends for anyone who is just as passionate as she is, she makes sure that the readers are not only informed but also inspired. She is also a freelance makeup artist and founder of beeemakeup, where all things beauty, fashion as well as makeup of course, comes together. She is available for makeup bookings whether it be a fashion show, photo shoot, wedding, birthday and anything else in between.