Celebrity DIY beauty trend by Heather Marianna, owner of Beauty Kitchen
One of the biggest trends in Hollywood right now is DIY beauty. Celebs love being able to pamper themselves on their own time and the proof is on their social media accounts. Tons of A-listers have flocked to Instagram to post fun selfies rocking a variety of at-home skincare treatments (helllloooo epic photo opp!) Forget breaking the bank on expensive spa treatments, these at home gems work wonders for a huge fraction of the price. Just ask your favorite celebrity.
Collagen eye gels
Celebrity fans include: Kylie Jenner, Diddy
Whether it’s due to the weather, allergies, too little sleep, a stressful day at work or a wild night of partying – eye gel pads are your go to for tired puffy eyes! There are a huge variety of infused eye gel options out there to help you really tailor your treatment to your exact needs. On my BeautyKitchen.net website, our variety includes selections like green tea collagen, nano gold and ocean marine extract (each under $6) and I can barely keep them in stock. Eye gel pads hydrate the most delicate area of skin on your body in just 20 minutes and aid in the prevention of puffiness, lines and dark circles to leave you with bright-eyed, refreshed eyes!
Celebrity fans include: Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian
One of the worst beauty blunders to deal with is dry, chapped lips. It is especially imperative to prep your lips with a mask before applying makeup to ensure a flawless finish. This quick 10-15 minute investment is guaranteed to change your lipstick game! Made with hydrogel, vitamins and nourishing oils, a good lip mask will keep your lips soft, hydrated and looking mega plumped!
Celebrity fans include: Lady Gaga, Chrissy Teigen, Khloe Kardashian
Regardless what your skin type is, there’s a face mask for you!
- Cream Masks – best for normal to dry skin: rich in oils and moisturizers that penetrate skin and rehydrate dry cells
- Clay Masks – best for normal to oily skin: firming, detoxifying, hydrating and tightening as they close off skin to air, causing the brain to send down natural skin plumpers
- Gel Masks – best for dry to sensitive skin: soothing, cooling and extremely hydrating with an emphasis on recovering parched skin
- Sheet Masks – best for most skincare types: benefits depend on formula but recommended to use a serum prior to applying mask which will aid in ultra-absorption. These are also great on the go!
- Exfoliating Masks – best for most skincare types. Sensitive skin should look for gentle options: sloughs away dead skin and cleanses away dirt from pores.
About the Author:
Heather Marianna is a popular Youtuber, whose sassy DIY beauty videos using common kitchen ingredients has been viewed by over 3 million fans in conjunction with her all-natural whimsical skincare line, Beauty Kitchen.
A respected and reputable expert in the beauty industry, Heather, has appeared on over 80 national TV beauty segments and been featured on prominent websites including The Today Show, E! Online, Yahoo, The Huffington Post and more. Beauty Kitchen celebrity fans include: Vanessa Simmons, Christina Milian, Dascha Polanco, Lisa Vanderpump, Viola Davis and more. Beauty Kitchen products have also been gifted at high-profile award show events including The Grammys, Golden Globes, Emmys and Espy gifting suites.
Beauty enthusiasts can shop the brand including collagen eye gels, lace face masks, pizza bath bombs, sugar scrubs and more at beautykitchen.net.