Harlem rapper A$AP Ferg and storied BMX bike brand Redline have teamed up for an exclusive limited-edition bike
The multi-faceted collab will drop first on leading youth culture e-commerce and content platform NTWRK, this upcoming Tuesday, June 11th at 6pm PT/9pm ET.
The platform that thrives from developing a new form of e-tail – selling via bite-size video broadcasts, episodic content and celebrity tie ins – will allow viewers to spend the day with A$AP Ferg, his friends, and Redline Bicycles exploring Los Angeles before debuting the duo’s limited-edition collaboration.
Available product will include the following:
- REDLINE x FERG HOODIE ($75.00): Yellow hoodie ft. Redline branding on front and back, Ferg branding on sleeves.
- REDLINE x FERG TEE ($45.00): L/S tee in yellow. ft. branding on sleeves, Redline logo on front, and Ride With The Mob on back.
- REDLINE x FERG TEE ($45.00): Exclusive, L/S tee in black. feat. branding on sleeves, Redline logo on front, and Ride With The Mob on back.
- REDLINE x FERG TEE ($35.00): S/S, black tee ft. yellow Redline branding on front. Ft. crew neck, and Ride With The Mob text on back.
- A$AP FERG RL 275 ($799.99): Alloy frame & rims, stainless spokes, Redline Monster Fat Pivotal w/Ferg logo seat, Vee Speedster 27.5 x 3.0 tires. Yellow.