4 Most Dreamy Date Night Drinks You Can Make At Home
Continuing to date your spouse after you marry is one of the best ways to keep the romance alive. But it’s also difficult to decide where to go and what to do with your husband or wife. After all, going to the club every Saturday night eventually loses its charm.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you. Blow your partner’s mind with 4 dreamy date night drinks you can try at home. Excite them with delivery from their favourite restaurant and a new cocktail, and they’ll think that you planned it all along.
Whether you want to drink the night away or watch Netflix in your sweats, we’ve got the most romantic date night drinks to match.
Pomegranate Rum Punch
Think about a much more mature version of the fruit punch. Think Rum. The Dance Floor.
Do you know that the bland red punch served after every school activity could have been more interesting if it had Rum in it?
If you want to dance the night away, we suggest whipping up a batch of Pomegranate Rum Punch.
6 tbsp fresh-squeezed lime juice
¼ cup simple syrup
6 thin slices of orange
½ cup Bacardi Superior White
¼ cup Campari
3 trays of ice cubes
1 bottle of 750-mL Verdi Spumante Extra Dry
1½ cups pomegranate juice, chilled
½ cup mint leaves
¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Take a punch bowl. Add lime juice, simple syrup, Campari, rum and pomegranate juice and stir.
- Add ice cubes to the mixture.
- Pour sparkling white wine slowly.
- Add slices of orange, mint leaves and pomegranate seeds.
Nobody needs an excuse to drink… but it doesn’t hurt at all. Date night is the perfect reason to pop the bottle of champagne and celebrate yourself.
This cocktail recipe is fruity, refreshing, and perfect for celebrating the start of another weekend together. Try toasting it with edible gold leaf flakes.
1 part Absolut Original
½ oz Peach Liqueur
½ oz Lillet Blanc
Garnished with Edible Gold Flakes
- Take a mixing glass and stir Absolute Original, Peach liqueur and Lillet Blanc over ice in it.
- Transfer it into a chilled cocktail glass and top with champagne.
- Garnish the glass with edible gold flakes.
White Chocolate Martini
This one is for the Martini Lovers out there! Made with Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur and Ketel One Vodka, this drink is cram-packed with components that are sure to impress.
1 part of DeKuyper White Créme De Cacao Liqueur
1 oz Ketel One Vodka
1 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- Pour some ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Measure and pour Ketel One Vodka, Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, and DeKuyper White Créme De Cacao Liqueur into the shaker.
- Shake the mixture until the shaker’s surface feels chilled.
- Strain the mixture.
- Pour it into a martini glass.
Impress your date by making a love-filled drink for them. Designed with date night in mind, this spiked raspberry lemonade has got a ‘kiss’ in the title. But what makes it interesting is that it is garnished with a fresh raspberry and heart-shaped candy at the top.
1½ oz Absolut
2 oz Tropicana Raspberry Lemonade
½ oz Simple Syrup
½ oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Add all the ingredients to it.
- Shake the mixture well.
- Strain it into a glass rimmed with red sugar.
- Garnish the drink with heart-shaped candy and fresh raspberry.
Kick-off your next date wit these sultry homemade drinks that are sure to impress. Here you have them – 4 Most Dreamy Date Night Drink Recipes to choose from.