Heatless Curl Ideas That Will Make A Great Impression At Work
Styling our hair perfectly is always a challenge – and it is a wonder how some women wake up at 5am, put on a full face of makeup, and do their hair before heading out to their offices.
Making a good impression at work is super important whether as an individual or a company. Styling yourself to look professional and suited to the business you work with is just as important as creating large format printing banners for a trade show to show off your brand.
If you don’t have a lot of time in the mornings and you are sick of rocking the same old messy bun day in and day out, we have some great ideas for you today.
These heatless curl methods can be all done the night before, so that when you wake up in the morning you’ll be left with the most beautiful curls or waves. All of these styles will be done on hair that is about 80% dry after washing.
Dressing gown curls
All you will need for this method of curling is a dressing gown belt, a couple of hair ties, and a hair serum!
- Apply some serum to the ends of your hair and comb through.
- Take your dressing gown belt and find the middle point. Place the belt on your head so that the middle is in the middle of your head.
- Take a small section of hair from the front of your head and wrap it around the dressing gown belt, moving away from the face.
- Add some more hair to the section and repeat this step.
- Keep adding hair and wrapping around your dressing gown belt until you have gathered all of your hair on one side. Carry on wrapping until you reach the end.
- Secure the end of your hair with a hair tie around the dressing gown belt.
- Repeat on the other side of your head.
- Take the ends of your dressing gown belt and tie them together behind your head – this will stop the hair from falling out.
- Sleep overnight or simply leave it for a few hours.
- Unwrap, use your fingers to comb through, and enjoy!
The Bobby pin bun
For this heatless style you’ll get some voluminous and beautiful curls. You’ll need a scrunchie and plenty of Bobby pins.
- Comb your hair through, and use a scrunchie to put into a high ponytail on top of your head. The higher the better because this is what will create volume in the roots.
- Take a small section of your hair, less than an inch wide, and wrap it around your finger. Use a Bobby pin to secure this as close as you can to the scrunchie.
- Continue this all the way around your head, and you’ll end up with a curly looking bun.
- Leave until dry or overnight.
- Take out, shake your hair, and add some hair oil into the ends to keep it looking silky smooth.
And now for the easiest and most subtle of all. You will need some hair serum and a couple of hair ties.
- Part your hair in half and apply some serum to the ends. Comb through.
- Braid or french braid each side, and then leave.
- Take out in the morning, comb through with your fingers, and enjoy!
You must be logged in to post a comment Login