For the models hair of designer EDMUND OOI, it was all about creating texture. Key Stylist Joey George of ORIBE was greatly inspired by the idea of a plane through a lightening storm for the textured finish.
Backstage the ORIBE TEAM of hairstylists attached three layers of extensions to the front of the hair and then created a crimped texture by wrapping sections around a large hairpin in a figure eight then pressing with a flatiron. To complete the finished hair texture ,the hair was brushed out using a wide toothed comb.
Get The Look:
- Wet the hair with Foundation Mist and then blow-dry Sculpting Cream into the hair.
- Section off the bangs and glue extensions to add length. Cut the extensions right above the top of the lip.
- Spray Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray on the bangs section by section. Wrap each section in a figure-8 shape around a hairpin and flatiron.
- Once dry, take the bangs out of the hairpins and comb through it with a wide-tooth comb.
- Finish by misting a generous amount of Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray throughtout the hair.
” EDMUND OOI menswear collection for SS16 had an abundance of texture. I’ve never experienced a mens show such as his. Beyond Impressive ! “